Online & in-person training
Many of the CCQI sessions are available both in-person and online. Please check individual sessions for more details.
- Achieving Grade 1 for Employability Skills
- Assessment & the Art of Lazy Teaching
- Behaviour Management
- Embedding equality and diversity
- English Skills: an easier life for teachers
- Independent Study Support
- Initial Assessment & Differentiation Controversy
- Initial Assessment & Support
- Inspiring Induction Practices
- Learning Issues &Solutions Database (The RED LISD)
- Learning Motivation: designing outstanding learning experiences
- Learning Outcomes for Independent Learning
- Learning Theorists: & the Emotional Learning Journey
- Ofsted Ready
- Perfecting Progress Reviews
- Recruitment: increasing the impact
- Supercharged evaluation skills – Distinction-level results from the start
- The Art of using Target Setting
- Tools for online engagement and blended learning
- Creative Learning Teams
- The Evaluative Conversation – Transformational Lesson Observation
- The RED System: Transforming teaching observation
- Lesson Observation Service
- Perfecting Self-Assessment Writing
- Perfecting Development-Plan Writing
- The CCQI Self-Assessment Strategy
- The Quality Standard
For other face-to-face sessions yet to be re-written for online, please see here.
For more details, please get in touch here.
What the delegates say:
- A whirlwind of excitement of new ideas.
- I really enjoyed today, and I enjoyed doing it online meeting others from around the college. Tony was very welcoming and made you feel at ease discussing your thoughts.
- Many thanks for another fabulous training session. Always so much to think about and an enjoyable experience. Well done on the technology for your card games and the Breakouts!
- Those three hours did seem to flyby and group work remotely is possible!
- The idea of wanting to bring about change in an individual rather than merely ticking off a checklist of activities. Interesting to consider how we see ‘outstanding’ and how this can adjust how well we evaluate what we do…
- I feel that the session has provided me with a new perspective on induction. Because of the ‘tick off the checklist’ type induction that is usually run, induction always has always felt like something to be endured before the ‘real’ stuff begins. This session has made me realise that an (extended) induction period can be crucial in helping learners.
- Very cleverly put together.