- Really useful session, thank you. Gave me inspiration as to how better to engage the wider team in understanding and managing the self assessment process in preparation for OFSTED.
- I recognise the value of the evaluative conversation approach to observational feedback and how this can benefit the quality observational process that we use at Serco both with our internal delivery staff and with our external delivery partners.
- Putting tutors at the heart of observations.
- New role, and new to observations. This was a great session to support my learning and understanding.
- The key takeaways for me are the overview and methodology of the RED system and moving more towards a model with the quality observations with our partner providers that includes evaluative feedback.