Tricked out tutorials
Click here for an overview of the training.
Click each provider’s name to see a detailed list of impact on staff.
- I like the idea of helping learners to fly.
- The difference between being locked on a rigid train track with a single destination and a scenic, pleasurable journey where the details on the way are just as important.
- A road map to outstanding.
- I really love the idea of differentiation I learnt today. I will apply it.
- An eye opener on what we could do better.
- Highly stimulating.
- Clarified the notion of considering the IMPACT that process can make and that all discussions and interviews should be conducted with positive change in mind.
- Brilliant start and excellent examples.
Newbubbles (open event)
- The use of data is especially interesting and something I will encourage colleagues to look at, as is the quality standard.
- Inspired by leader’s passion for developing education.
- Enlightened by Tony’s passion for the subject.
- Some fantastic guidance which is transferable within my role.
- Your visit has been like a breath of fresh air, and because you come from Ofsted it was exactly your opinions people needed to hear!
- It was like eating a sprout – I like sprouts, they are good for you, but not everyone gets them.
- I will create more space to develop the story/narrative, to develop the context of the tutorial.
- Mega lightbulb moment 🙂
- Loved the session. Helped me to think about how to get my review process to be outstanding.
- Insightful. I want to put these new skills into practice.
- Our review paperwork is clearly not fit for purpose.
- Another excellent session. I experienced another session which was led by Tony many years ago. One of the very few I have remembered!!
- A candle being lit.
- Like the barn door being opened and being let out into the sunny meadow.
- How to set a scene, ask questions without being too intrusive. Getting info without putting words in [learners’] mouths.
- (We need to) standardise this practice throughout the college.
- Target setting on its head.
- I love the way Tony always turns things upside down and inside out and makes me think outside the box.